Returning to Lihue from our sightseeing tour of Kauai with Co-Pilot Tooty!
Ali'i in Hawaiian is Royalty or King.
1. Safety is our number one priority.
2. We want to be apart of your Ohana (family), and give you the best aerial sightseeing tour of our Island.
3. We have over 32 years of flying experience in the Hawaiian Island.
4. We are the only Hawaiian owned and operated air tour company on Kaua'i. This gives us a cultural advantage over other companies.
5. We educate our guests about the sacred Hawaiian culture and beliefs as well as show you majestic sites like no other company can.
With our seasoned Pilots and Perfect Air Tour aircraft we guarantee that you will have a scenic adventure that you will never forget.
60 minutes of beautiful views
Enjoy views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir (the largest reservoir on Kauai), Captain Cook’s Landing in Waimea Town, the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, the majestic Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach (were the movie South Pacific was filmed), Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse (the largest Frigate bird sanctuary) and miles of beautiful coastline and beaches.
You will experience the same beautiful sites as the Kaua'i air tour with the added bonus of the Forbidden Island of Ni'ihau.
Visit Oahu for the day
No trip to Hawaii would be complete without seeing the state’s most popular and historically important attraction … the USS Arizona Memorial. While the Arizona Memorial is the main attraction at Pearl Harbor, there is lots more to see and do here. Right next door is the USS Missouri, the Iowa-class battleship where the Empire of Japan surrendered to formally end WWII. Together, the Arizona Memorial and the “Mighty Mo” form the bookends of the beginning and end of the war.
Your wish is our command! Tell us where you want to go and we will get you there.
Be the first to hear about upcoming tours, special events, and deals.